The Courtesy Laugh – “Banes On A Plane”
Did you listen to the new episode of The Courtesy Laugh yet? You totally should. Here’s why:
- It was recorded while we were all in the same room in Jackson, so it feels super personal.
- There’s an all-girl segment called “The Curtsy Laugh.”
- There’s some really bad impressions.
- A guy named Wilem stops by.
- Because what else are you gonna do today?
- We sing the theme song at the end, and it’s a Grammy-worthy performance.
So, give it a listen, and then tell us what you think. You can leave a comment here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org